Even with the best intentions: coming home at 9pm dinner just hast to be quick and easy! The same applies to your lunch: while you might be surrounded by plenty of restaurants and cafes with healthy options (to go!) making your own lunch means you are in full control of what you’re putting into your body.
Please click on this link to look at a Youtube video made by Sohee Fit who created this lovely recipe and shared it!
400g cooked chicken breast (I recommend cooking these in the slow cooker for easier shredding)
2 cups steamed broccoli
1 medium diced apple (I use honey crisp)
40g walnut pieces
1/4 cup diced red onion
5.3oz Greek yogurt (I use Chobani plain)
2tbsp dijon mustard
Stevia to taste
1. Shred chicken breast in large bowl.
2. Mix together broccoli, raisins, walnut pieces, and red onions with chicken.
3. Stir in Greek yogurt, dijon mustard, and Stevia, and mix well.
4. Portion into roughly four equal containers.
5. Refrigerator for a few hours or overnight.
Makes 4 servings.
Nutrition Information Per Serving